To model Jesus Christ through meaningful relationships and effective ministries.
How we serve
- Provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Elevate women as persons of worth
- Address the concerns of women
- Build networks among women
- Mentor young women, teens, and girls
- Promote opportunities for wider service for women
- Challenge Adventist women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
- Serve as a clearinghouse for women’s ministries resources
- Develop resources for local church women’s ministries leaders
- Publish a quarterly newsletter and monthly e-newsletter for women’s ministries leaders
Women's Ministries Resources
Because you matter
Women's Ministries Handbook
This easy-to-use handbook is a complete resource for women’s ministries directors and leaders. You will find everything from how to start a ministry to planning a retreat. Do you need a program? You’ll find more than 60 ideas you can use!
What It Is & What It Isn't
This brochure defines what Women's Ministries is and what it is not.
60 Great Ideas
This nine-page booklet is designed to give you information about annual women’s ministries events as well as ideas for programming.
Office Ext: 156
Office Ext: 143